2016 Kawasaki Brute Force® 750 4x4i EPS
Call for Price
Stock Image: Bright White
The Kawasaki Brute Force 750® 4x4i EPS ATV is built strong to dominate the most difficult trails. Backed by over a century of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. knowledge and engineering, the Brute Force 750 is a thrilling adventure ATV that refuses to quit.
- Sealed rear wet brake
- Rigid tubular steel frame
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®)
- Excellent towing capacity holds up to 1,250 lbs.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) is speed-sensitive for optimal assistance
- Sturdy cargo racks hold up to 264 lbs.
- Liquid-cooled, four-stroke 749cc 90-degree V-Twin engine
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for responsive acceleration
- Superior performance in a variety of conditions with selectable 2WD/4WD and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®)
- Engine: 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC, Liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 749cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Compression ratio: 9.3:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: 2-Speed automatic, reverse
- Final Drive: Selectable 4WD with Variable Front Differential Control, Shaft
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Double wishbone/6.7 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Full independent, dual A-Arm/7.5 in.
- Front Tire Size: AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tire Size: AT 25 x 10-12
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 176mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Ground Clearance: 9.4 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Fuel Capacity: 5.0 gal.
- Turning Radius: 10.5 ft.
- Towing Capacity: 1,250 lb.
- Total Rack Capacity: 242.0 lb.
- Rack Capacity, Front/Rear: 88.0 lb./176.0 lb.
- Lighting: 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Frame Type: Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Track Front/Rear: 36.4/35.0 in.
- Overall Length: 86.4 in.
- Overall Width: 46.5 in.
- Overall Height: 48.0 in.
- Seat Height: 35.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 699.0 lb.
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
- Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicators for EPS, neutral, belt, and oil pressure
- Color Choices: Bright White, Super Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Double wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 176mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tires
- AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Full independent, dual A-Arm
- Rear Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tires
- AT 25 x 10-12
- Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 699.0 lb.
- Front Rack Capacity
- 88.0 lb.
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 176.0 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1,250 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.4 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86.4 in. x 46.5 in. x 48.0 in.
- Drive Train
- Selectable 4WD with Variable Front Differential Control
- Final Drive
- 2-Speed automatic, reverse
- 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Bright White, Super Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty