2016 Arctic Cat ZR 9000 LXR (137)
Sale: Save $5,305.00 now until 1/31/2019
Harry's Motor Sports & Equipment
ZR 9000 LXR (137)
- 9000 4-Stroke Engine: This 1056cc 4-stroke turbo produces an industry-leading 177 HP at any altitude. The response is instant. Power delivery is smooth. Electronic fuel injection means starting your sled will be effortless, even at the highest elevations and coldest temperatures.
- Arctic Drive System with Team Clutches: New for 2016, the Arctic Drive System™ incorporates a large TEAM BOSS driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Arctic race front suspension geometry was developed through racing. Our uniquely wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. FOX FLOAT® 3 shocks provide infinite adjustability. These aggressive shocks use pressurized air inside a unique, sealed inner chamber. They’re extremely durable and lightweight. Spherical bearings at both attachment points reduce static friction.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration.
- Deluxe Digital Analog Gauge: The deluxe gauge lets you choose between digital and analog speed, and tachometer readouts. There’s also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- Push-button Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. Go forwards to backwards and back to forwards in seconds.
- 12v Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- Electric Start: The fun starts here. With a simple turn of the key, the reliable electric start will get your motor running.
- Adjustable Handlebar with 5.5-in. Fixed Riser: Dial in your perfect riding position to reduce fatigue and ride even more. The adjustable handlebar allows you to rotate the bars in the riser block.
- Sport Front Bumper: These lightweight aluminum bumpers add superior protection and a bold, stylish look. The powder-coated finish provides a scratch-resistant, shinny look.
- High Performance Seat: Whether you’re racing, or just riding all out, the high-performance racing seat puts you in position to win.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: Delivering raw speed and precise cornering whether you’re racing to win or going 1-on-1 with the trails.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: Sporty look and enough protection for the track. The low profile allows you to see everything as you lead the pack.
- 129-in. RipSaw Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: Features aggressive angled-lug profiles for outstanding forward and lateral traction on groomed trails. 1.25-in. lugs provide excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 1056cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2-Turbocharged
- Bore x Stroke: 98 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Full transistor
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: Turbocharger with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.4 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Front Travel: 10 in.
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat 1.5" IFP
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 21/38
- Reverse: Push-button
- Overall Length: 125.75 in.
- Overall Width: 47.75 in.
- Track Type: Ripsaw II
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 137 in.
- Lug: 1.25 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProCross - 6 in.
- Runner Type: Dual deep split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital Analog
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Sport
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Heated Drivers Seat: Standard
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag
- Seat: High Performance
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 5.5" fixed riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 13" Mid-height
- Team Arctic Green
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 98 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Full transistor
- Turbocharger with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat 1.5 in. IFP
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProCross - 6 in.
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Track Type
- Ripsaw II
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 137 in. x 1.25 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.4 gal.
- 13 in. Mid-height
- Team Arctic Green, Orange
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers